Saturday, February 11, 2012

Honesty.

Wow. Third post in a day.

I wanted to be clear on a couple of points, make sure that anyone who ever reads this understands this about me.
- I believe I'm a religious person. I'm sure of my faith,I fast, and I pray. Since this is a totally honest blog, I want you to know that I do try and pray every 5 prayers of the day. Sometimes I forget, and sometimes it doesn't happen. I also began actually being able to say that I pray only about a year ago- and I've had the hijab on for about 6 years now. I'm turning 21 in a week. Yes, I know prayer is supposed to come before hijab, but it didn't work that way with me.
- I believe in everybody doing as much as they can. A prayer a day to someone who hasn't prayed in a year is an achievement.
- In no way do I believe that I know more about religion than anyone reading this. I probably don't.
- I don't wear Jilbab or Abaya.
- I do, however, dress modestly. That's what this blog is about. Trying to find a way to dress modestly, and still look good. That's what I know about, and that's what I'm blogging about.

I really, really hope you enjoy and share my blog with everyone you know!
Thank you for reading this.

Salam :)


No comments:

Post a Comment