Sunday, September 19, 2010

Helllllo

Hellllllllo,

Well, this is my first post. I hope somebody is reading and enjoying this!!!

So basicallllly, this post is about stuff I would wear. I get it if some people don't like what I wear, so that's cool :)
I for one think I dress pretty well, and have learned about things that do and don't work with hijab.

And no, I don't wear Abaya. I don't really think I ever will. I believe I dress modestly, and I'm very comfortable in everything i wear. So this blog won't really be centered around any kind of Abayas or Jilbabs or anything like that. Pretty much just regular clothes, hijabified à la Nisreen ;)

I respect women who wear Abaya and Jilbab, I dont though, so I'm going to blog about what I know.

I've been wearing the Hijab for about 5 years, and I really like it.

I think that anything can be hijabified. I don't think "hijabified" is a word, I think I just made it up. but I'm not exactly sure. I'll get back to you on that.

This post will also be about other things to do with hijab, or maybe just something I wanted to share!

I'll be posting something soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment